1 A little boy asked his mother;why are you crying?
一个男孩问他的妈妈: 你为什么要哭呢?
Because I'm a woman.she told him.
妈妈说: 因为我是女人啊.
I don't understand.he said.
男孩说:我不懂.
His mum just hugged him and said,And you never will
他妈妈抱起他说:你永远不会懂得.
2 Later the little boy asked his father,Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?
后来小男孩就问他爸爸:妈妈为什么毫无理由的哭呢?
All women cry for no reason, was all his dad could say.
所有女人都这样.他爸爸回答.
3 The little boy grew up and became a man, still wondering why women cry.
小男孩长成了一个男人,但仍就不懂女人为什么哭。
4 Finally he put in a call to god; and when god got on the phone, he asked, god, why do women cry so easily?
最后,他打电话给上帝.当上帝拿起电话时,他问道:上帝,女人为什么那么容易哭泣呢?
5 God said: when I made the woman she had to be special.
I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world; yet, gentle enough to give comfort.
上帝回答说:当我创造女人时,让她很特别.
我使她的肩膀能挑起整个世界的重担;并且,又柔情似水.
6 I gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that many times comes from her children
我让她的内心很坚强,能够承受分娩的痛苦和忍受自己孩子多次的拒绝.
7 I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up,
and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining.
我赋予她耐心使她在别人放弃的时候继续坚持,
并且无怨无悔的照顾自己的家人渡过疾病和疲劳.
8 I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child has hurt her very badly.
我赋予她在任何情况下都会爱孩子的感情,即使她的孩子伤害了她.
9 I gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart.
我赋予她包容她丈夫过错的坚强和用他的勒骨塑成她来保护他的心.
10 I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife,
but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly.
我赋予她智慧让她知道一个好丈夫是绝不会伤害他的妻子的,
但有时我也会考验她支持自己丈夫的决心和坚强.
11 And finally, I gave her a tear to shed. This is hers exclusively to use whenever it is needed.
最后,我让她可以流泪.只要她愿意.这是她所独有的.
12 You see: the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair.
你看,女人的漂亮不是因为她穿的衣服,她保持的体型或者她梳头的方式。
13 The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.
女人的漂亮必须从她的眼睛中去看,因为那是她心灵的窗户和爱居住的地方.
Every woman is beautiful.
每一个女人都漂亮.